Last modified: May 10th, 2018
Remarkable Health, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Remarkable Health” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website remarkablehealth.com and any other websites that are owned by Remarkable Health (collectively, our “Website“) to obtain information about us and/or to use our services, as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. It also describes information that we may collect from you when Remarkable Health provides you with on-line services, including its integrated behavioral health electronic health record and platform and any mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website, the Apple App Store, and Google Play store, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interactions between you and Remarkable Health (collectively, our “Services“). Access rights to the Services are obtained from Remarkable Health by a customer (the “Customer“) for use by that Customer’s authorized users (the “Users“). Customers may grant certain Users (the “Admin Users“) administrative rights over other Users.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through our Services, except as set forth below.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Remarkable Health or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
- Your use of the Services where such use includes providing Protected Health Information (“PHI”), as such term is defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and the regulations promulgated thereunder. Remarkable Health’s Business Associate Agreement governs the use and disclosure of PHI.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website and Services. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through the Services or on any of their respective features/register, make any purchases through the Website or Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about Users of our Website and Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, your IP address or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you use the Website and Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website and Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or in our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Services or applications provided by use, subscribing to our Services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research and marketing purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website or within the Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website and Services, or transmitted to other users of the Website, Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain User contributions as directed by the Customer, Admin Users and/or you, , please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website and Services with whom you (or the Customer or Admin User) may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your device (mobile device, computer, etc…) and internet connection, including your device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- General location information derived from your IP address, but we do not collect real-time information about the location of your device
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Services, and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website, Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Remarkable Health, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the Website and Services, and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website or in our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please let your account manager know. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated, de-identified information about Users, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Remarkable Health’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Remarkable Health about our Website and Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply any agreement between you and us, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Remarkable Health, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Remarkable Health. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Remarkable Health to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by contacting your Remarkable Health account person or email us at email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and, if authorized by the Customer or an Admin User, change your personal information by logging in and visiting your account profile page. If you were not granted rights to change your personal information by the Customer or an Admin User, please contact the Customer or one of its Admin Users to request such rights or changes to your personal information.
If you are a Customer, you may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you or your Users have provided to us. We cannot delete personal information except by also deleting the User account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 6200 E Thomas Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85251.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website and Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website and Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website and Services.
or via our toll-free number: