If you have a billing system that doesn’t integrate with your practice management system or an EHR system that’s not robust enough, you probably don’t have the full functionality you need for revenue cycle management. It may be time to consider a solution that follows the behavioral health client lifecycle from end to end.
Look for the following key behavioral health billing solutions to ensure you maximize cash flow and improve your revenue cycle management.
- Billing analytics. A fully integrated EHR billing solution will have a variety of standard reports that cover the billing analytics you need to track and measure your key performance indicators. It should also have a customizable option to run ad hoc reports to monitor additional metrics.
- Automated claims posting. A complete billing solution automates some of the time-consuming billing and revenue cycle management tasks like claims posting. Spend less time on administrative issues and more time on client-focused tasks.
- Automated claims submission. When you select a fully integrated behavioral health EHR solution, you get automated claims submission that eliminates the back and forth between clinicians and billing clerks. And when you submit claims faster, you get paid faster.
- Claims status. You should be able to track the status of your claims instantly. It’s vitally important for your agency to know accepted claims and rejected ones on a daily basis to help you manage your cash flow.
- Error reporting. Look for a billing solution that provides error reporting so you can find claims issues before submission. Finding these claims will drastically reduce your denial rate of claims.
- Electronic payments. Your EHR system should include a comprehensive revenue cycle management solution that lets you import, process, and reconcile payments from a single system.
A fully integrated behavioral health EHR solution offers the above behavioral health billing features and more to improve your cash flow and optimize your revenue cycle management process. When you can measure and monitor your billing process on a daily basis, you can make the changes necessary to keep your agency operating.
The Remarkable Health difference
Remarkable Health offers a fully integrated behavioral health EHR platform designed to create efficiencies that increase cashflow and improve revenue cycle management and automate functions so your clinicians spend more time on client care and everyone spends less time on the computer.
Call to schedule a demo of CT|One today to discover the power of an EHR solution designed specifically for behavioral health providers.