At Remarkable Health, our north star is creating WOW moments. By removing administrative obstacles, we empower providers (that’s you!), from the front-line staff to the CEO, to work seamlessly and do remarkable things.
In honor of the 12 Days of Christmas, we have gathered 12 WOW moments that demonstrate how Remarkable’s EHR clears the way for organizations to do what they’re meant to do: help others. As we look back on this year, here’s where we made an impact with our customers in every corner of the organization:
- According to a mental health and substance use facility CFO, CT|One’s reporting capabilities made it possible to bill clients with special requirements, such as those in drug court, enabling them to procure additional revenue.
- A Training Manager stated that the new state-specific treatment plan is one of the best updates they’ve seen yet. It’s estimated to cut their documentation time by a third.
- An Executive Director was thrilled that after submitting over 1800 progress notes, they received just one denial. Unheard of!
- The Health Information Manager at a child and adolescent behavioral health center shared that it’s obvious Remarkable Health listened to customer feedback, stating that it matches everything they were looking for.
- According to an agency’s CEO, CT|One provides everything they need in one system. They are always amazed at what they can do and how easy it is to pull information, tremendously improving patient care and billing efficiency.
- The mobile app is a game-changer, as noted by the Clinical Director of a mental health center. It’s especially helpful when out and about in the community!
- A Director of Program Integrity and Policy Compliance of a large non-profit believes CT|One is a great system that will help the case management team increase efficiency, giving them time back to create more WOW moments and help reduce burnout.
- A prospective customer commented that Remarkable Health offers everything they need in an EHR, from start to finish.
- The Billing Manager of a behavioral health facility is grateful that they can rely on Remarkable Health to quickly resolve any issues that arise, making their job easier.
- According to the Compliance Director of a mental health and substance use facility, the treatment plan user guide saved them a tremendous amount of time getting their staff up to speed.
- Another Billing Manager raved about how the ability to copy and paste between different windows has been a lifesaver. Less manual entry = less time spent on documentation and more time changing lives!
- Several clinicians were thrilled that CT|One has the ability to create smart forms that meet the specific service documentation needs of the agency. They also appreciate the shortcuts built into CT|One that save time and alleviate frustration.
Our hope is that some of the WOW moments above resonate and get you thinking about how obstacles can be overcome, giving you time back to focus on your mission. We’re grateful for everything our partners do and look forward to a new year of empowering behavioral health agencies and their clients. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We’re curious; which of the 12 WOW moments above is most relevant to you? Let us know by commenting on our social media posts. One lucky person will win a $25 gift card!